Neff B14M42N3GB Single Electric Oven, Stainless Steel
The chic design of the Neff B14M42N3GB single oven will make it a distinctive centrepiece in your kitchen. Its elegant dial control knobs, 'U' form door design and bar handle are colour coordinated with the metallic control panel and the oven has excellent visibility, thanks to its extra-wide viewing window. What really makes this oven stand out from the crowd is its CeramiClean liners on the roof and back, which reduce the amount of dirt that builds up around the oven. Grease and dirt is absorbed as you cook and then easily emptied by setting the oven to a high temperature while you’re not cooking.
With a 67 litre capacity, 4 shelf positions and double insulated drop down glass door, which will always stay at a safe temperature as the glass is triple glazed and heat reflective - ideal if you kids running around the house. This model also has a fully programmable timer which means you can preset what time the oven turns on and off, so dinner could be waiting for you when you get home from work.
The Circotherm system uses a powerful fan to draw in air from the oven interior. Neff introduced Circotherm to the UK over 30 years ago and it remains one of the very best cooking systems around.
The 6 multi-function cooking functions are:
- CircoTherm 50°C- 200° C
- Top/bottom heat 50°C- 275° C
- Bottom heat
- Full surface grill
- CircoRoasting 50°C- 200° C
- Defrost setting
Includes 1x baking and roasting shelf, 1x universal pan and 1x insert grid.
Requires 13 amps power setting and cooker point connection.
Cable not included.
Available to view in our shops.
This product is available to view in most of our shops. Please call your local branch to find out if it's currently on display. Click here to find your closest John Lewis.
- Amperage Information The maximum current in amperes the switch will carry continuously. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Defrost Information The defrost function uses the oven fan to circulate air at room temperature around the cavity, enabling you to defrost food quickly and safely.
- H59.5 x W59.5 x D55cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Stainless steel
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Next Day Delivery Information We offer next working day delivery of appliances in selected areas. See our delivery information page for conditions
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Top / bottom heat setting
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Delivered within 7 working days (may be longer for N Ireland and rural areas)
- Next day delivery to selected areas
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing electricity supply within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence
Neff B14M42N3GB Single Electric Oven, Stainless Steel User Manual