Neff B14M42N3GB Single Electric Oven, Stainless Steel
The chic design of the Neff B14M42N3GB single oven will make it a distinctive centrepiece in your kitchen. Its elegant dial control knobs, 'U' form door design and bar handle are colour coordinated with the metallic control panel and the oven has excellent visibility, thanks to its extra-wide viewing window. What really makes this oven stand out from the crowd is its CeramiClean liners on the roof and back, which reduce the amount of dirt that builds up around the oven. Grease and dirt is absorbed as you cook and then easily emptied by setting the oven to a high temperature while you’re not cooking.
With a 67 litre capacity, 4 shelf positions and double insulated drop down glass door, which will always stay at a safe temperature as the glass is triple glazed and heat reflective - ideal if you kids running around the house. This model also has a fully programmable timer which means you can preset what time the oven turns on and off, so dinner could be waiting for you when you get home from work.
The Circotherm system uses a powerful fan to draw in air from the oven interior. Neff introduced Circotherm to the UK over 30 years ago and it remains one of the very best cooking systems around.
The 6 multi-function cooking functions are:
- CircoTherm 50°C- 200° C
- Top/bottom heat 50°C- 275° C
- Bottom heat
- Full surface grill
- CircoRoasting 50°C- 200° C
- Defrost setting
Includes 1x baking and roasting shelf, 1x universal pan and 1x insert grid.
Requires 16 amps power setting and cooker point connection.
- 2 day delivery available
- Express Delivery available
- Capacity- Main Oven
- H59.5 x W59.5 x D55cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating
- Stainless steel
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Top / bottom heat setting
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Free Cooker Disposal
We'll remove your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing electricity supply within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence