Neff B14M42N3GB Single Electric Oven, Stainless Steel
Product informationThe chic design of the Neff B14M42N3GB single oven will make it a distinctive centrepiece in your kitchen.
Its elegant dial control knobs, 'U' form door design and bar handle are colour coordinated with the metallic control panel and the oven has excellent visibility, thanks to its extra-wide viewing window. Inside is the Circotherm cooking system, smooth enamel floor and walls plus CeramiClean roof and back liners that provides a hassle-free solution to cleaning up after the Sunday roast.
The Circotherm system uses a powerful fan to draw in air from the oven interior. Neff introduced Circotherm to the UK over 30 years ago and it remains one of the very best cooking systems around.
The 6 cooking functions are:
- CircoTherm 50�- 200�
- Top/bottom heat 50�- 275�
- Bottom heat
- Full surface grill
- CircoRoasting 50�- 200�
- Defrost setting
With 4 shelf positions and double insulated drop down glass door. Also includes 1x baking and roasting shelf cranked, 1x universal pan and 1x insert grid. Requires 16 amps power setting and cooker point connection.
- H59.5 x W59.5 x D55cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- 0.95 / 0.79kWh
- Energy Rating
- Stainless steel
- Internal light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Oven capacity Information The interior size of the oven(s)
- Oven cavity classification Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Oven Format
- Oven Lining
- Partially catalytic
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Programmable Timer
- Top / bottom heat setting
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
UK delivery within 7 working days (after Christmas)
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
Free Cooker Disposal
We'll remove your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing electricity supply within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence
Have you thought about