Neff B14P42N3GB Single Electric Oven, Stainless Steel
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.The chic design of the Neff B14P42N3GB single oven will make it a distinctive centrepiece in your kitchen and with a superb 6 cooking functions you will find a programme to suit your cooking needs.
Its elegant dial control knobs, 'U' form door design and bar handle are colour coordinated with the metallic control panel and the oven has excellent visibility, thanks to its extra-wide viewing window. Inside is the Circotherm cooking system, smooth enamel floor and walls plus a pyrolytic self-cleaning function that provides a hassle-free solution to cleaning up after the Sunday roast.
The Circotherm system uses a powerful fan to draw in air from the oven interior. Neff introduced Circotherm to the UK over 30 years ago and it remains one of the very best cooking systems around.
The 6 cooking functions are:
- CircoTherm 40° - 200°C
- Top/bottom heat 50° - 275°C
- Bottom heat
- Full surface grill
- CircoRoasting 50° - 250°C
- Defrost setting 50°C - 275°C
With 4 shelf positions and double insulated drop down glass door. Also includes 1x combination grid cranked, 1x universal pan suitable for pyrolytic clean and 1x insert grid. Requires 16 amps power setting and cooker point connection.
- Capacity- Main Oven
- H59.5 x W59.5 x D55cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Programmable Timer
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery within 4 working days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence