Neff B14P42N3GB Single Electric Oven, Stainless Steel
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.The chic design of the Neff B14P42N3GB single oven will make it a distinctive centrepiece in your kitchen and with a superb 6 cooking functions you will find a programme to suit your cooking needs.
Its elegant dial control knobs, 'U' form door design and bar handle are colour coordinated with the metallic control panel and the oven has excellent visibility, thanks to its extra-wide viewing window. Inside is the Circotherm cooking system, smooth enamel floor and walls plus a pyrolytic self-cleaning function that provides a hassle-free solution to cleaning up after the Sunday roast.
The Circotherm system uses a powerful fan to draw in air from the oven interior. Neff introduced Circotherm to the UK over 30 years ago and it remains one of the very best cooking systems around.
The 6 cooking functions are:
- CircoTherm 40° - 200°C
- Top/bottom heat 50° - 275°C
- Bottom heat
- Full surface grill
- CircoRoasting 50° - 250°C
- Defrost setting 50°C - 275°C
With 4 shelf positions and double insulated drop down glass door. Also includes 1x combination grid cranked, 1x universal pan suitable for pyrolytic clean and 1x insert grid. Requires 16 amps power setting and cooker point connection.
- Amperage Information The maximum current in amperes the switch will carry continuously. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Defrost Information The defrost function uses the oven fan to circulate air at room temperature around the cavity, enabling you to defrost food quickly and safely.
- H59.5 x W59.5 x D55cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Stainless steel
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Top / bottom heat setting
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence