Neff B15P52N3GB Single Electric Oven, Stainless Steel
Product informationThe chic design of the Neff B15P52N3GB single oven will make it a distinctive centrepiece in your kitchen and with a superb 10 cooking functions you will find a programme to suit your cooking needs.
Its elegant dial control knobs, 'U' form door design and bar handle are colour coordinated with the metallic control panel and the oven has excellent visibility, thanks to its extra-wide viewing window. Inside is the Circotherm cooking system, smooth enamel floor and walls plus a pyrolytic self-cleaning function that provides a hassle-free solution to cleaning up after the Sunday roast.
The Circotherm system uses a powerful fan to draw in air from the oven interior. Neff introduced Circotherm to the UK over 30 years ago and it remains one of the very best cooking systems around.
The 10 cooking functions are:
- CircoTherm 40° - 200°C
- Hotair Eco
- Top/bottom heat 50° - 275°C
- Bottom heat
- Full surface grill
- Half width grill
- CircoRoasting 50° - 250°C
- Defrost setting
- Pizza setting 50°C - 275°C
With 4 shelf positions and double insulated drop down glass door. Also includes 2x baking and roasting shelf cranked, 1x universal pan and 1x insert grid and a cookbook. Requires 16 amps power setting and cooker point connection.
- H59.5 x W59.5 x D55cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- 0.91 / 0.69kWh
- Energy Rating
- Stainless steel
- Internal light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Oven capacity Information The interior size of the oven(s)
- Oven cavity classification Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Oven Format
- Oven Lining
- Pyrolytic enamel
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Programmable Timer
- Top / bottom heat setting
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
UK delivery within 7 working days
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing electricity supply within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence
Have you thought about