Neff B44M42N3GB Slide and Hide Single Electric Oven, Stainless Steel
We like it because...
the Slide and Hide door fits smoothly under the oven providing easy access and saves valuable space in the smaller kitchen.
The Neff B44M42N3GB single oven will make a distinctive centre piece in your kitchen, with its innovative slide and hide oven door. Unique to Neff, this exclusive design is ideal for flexible cooking, allowing you to monitor food easily while it's cooking. As the door slides away you lessen your chance of burning your hands or arms by accidental contact, and larger items within the cavity are easier to lift out, so you don't have to worry about dropping or spilling anything.
Elegant dial control knobs and a sleek handle are colour coordinated with the metallic control panel, while an extra-wide viewing window ensures excellent visibility of your food.
Smooth enamel floor and walls plus CeramiClean roof and back liners provide a hassle-free solution to cleaning up after the Sunday roast. The Circotherm system uses a powerful fan to draw in air from the oven interior. Neff introduced Circotherm to the UK over 30 years ago and it remains one of the very best cooking systems around. Thermal grilling also allows for great results in a flash.
Fancy a rotisserie style result? This special function is ideal for meat, as the grill and fan distribute heat alternately and reduce cooking time.
Gives heat from just the bottom of the oven, perfect for pizza bases and pastry cases where you need a crispy base.
This function uses a combination of CircoTherm® and bottom heat to gently move heat through you food, making sure it is safe and hygienic to cook. It is also ideal for food requiring a crispy exterior, such as speciality bread or lemon meringue pie.
Triple glazed door
Boasting multiple layers of glass, the triple glazed door keeps heat inside the oven to concentrate on the food while also saving you energy. This is also great for safety around the home, as the door stays reasonably cool.
- 1 anti-tip flat wire shelf
- 1 full width enamel tray
- 1 high/low wire shelf
Requires 13 amps power setting and cooker point connection
- Amperage Information The maximum current in amperes the switch will carry continuously. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Defrost Information The defrost function uses the oven fan to circulate air at room temperature around the cavity, enabling you to defrost food quickly and safely.
- H59.5 x W59.5 x D55cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Stainless steel
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Next Day Delivery Information We offer next working day delivery of appliances in selected areas. See our delivery information page for conditions
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Top / bottom heat setting
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Delivered within 7 working days (may be longer for N Ireland and rural areas)
- Next day delivery to selected areas
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Free Cooker Disposal
We'll remove your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing electricity supply within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence
B44M42N3GB User Guide
Neff B44M42N3GB Slide and Hide Single Electric Oven, Stainless Steel User Manual