Neff B44S42N3GB Slide and Hide Single Electric Oven, Stainless Steel
We like it because...
the Slide and Hide door fits smoothly under the oven providing easy access and saves valuable space in the smaller kitchen.
The chic design of Neff's B44S42N3GB single oven will make a distinctive centrepiece in your kitchen.
Its elegant dial control knobs, 'U' form door design and revolution handle are colour coordinated with the metallic control panel, and the oven has excellent visibility, thanks to its extra-wide viewing window.
The stand-out design feature on this oven though, is the exclusiveslide and hide oven door, which opens out fully and slides away underneath. This gives you freedom and flexibility when cooking and serving.
Inside boast smooth enamel floor and walls plus a CeramiClean back liner provide a hassle-free solution to cleaning up after the Sunday roast.
Cirotherm technology uses a powerful fan to draw in air from the oven interior. Neff introduced Circotherm to the UK over 30 years ago and it remains one of the very best cooking systems around.
Demonstrating 6 cooking functions including CircoTherm 50° - 200°C, Top/bottom heat 50° - 275°C, Bottom heat, Full surface grill, CircoRoasting 50° - 200°C and Defrost setting
With 4 shelf positions, you can be sure this oven is easy to use, while having the ability to maintain heat and ensure safety thanks to the triple glazed door. Also includes 1x baking and roasting shelf cranked, 1x universal pan and 1x insert grid. Requires 16 amps power setting and cooker point connection.
- 2 day delivery available
- Express Delivery available
- Amperage Information The maximum current in amperes the switch will carry continuously. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Defrost Information The defrost function uses the oven fan to circulate air at room temperature around the cavity, enabling you to defrost food quickly and safely.
- H59.5 x W59.5 x D55cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Free Cooker Disposal
We'll remove your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing electricity supply within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence