Neff B44S42N3GB Slide and Hide Single Electric Oven, Stainless Steel
We like it because...
the Slide and Hide door fits smoothly under the oven providing easy access and saves valuable space in the smaller kitchen.
The chic design of the Neff B44S42N3GB single oven will make it a distinctive centrepiece in your kitchen.
Its elegant dial control knobs, 'U' form door design and revolution handle are colour coordinated with the metallic control panel, and the oven has excellent visibility, thanks to its extra-wide viewing window.
An excellent design feature on this oven is the stand out slide and hide oven door, which opens out fully and slides away underneath. This gives you freedom and flexibility when cooking and serving.
Inside is the Circotherm cooking system, smooth enamel floor and walls plus a CeramiClean back liner provide a hassle-free solution to cleaning up after the Sunday roast. The Circotherm system uses a powerful fan to draw in air from the oven interior. Neff introduced Circotherm to the UK over 30 years ago and it remains one of the very best cooking systems around.
The 6 cooking functions are:
- CircoTherm 50° - 200°C
- Top/bottom heat 50° - 275°C
- Bottom heat
- Full surface grill
- CircoRoasting 50° - 200°C
- Defrost setting
With 4 shelf positions and triple glazed glass door. Also includes 1x baking and roasting shelf cranked, 1x universal pan and 1x insert grid. Requires 16 amps power setting and cooker point connection.
- Capacity- Main Oven
- H59.5 x W59.5 x D55cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing electricity supply within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence