Neff B45E52N3GB Slide and Hide Single Electric Oven, Stainless Steel
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.The chic design of the Neff B45E52N3GB single oven will make it a distinctive centrepiece in your kitchen and with a superb 9 cooking functions you will find a programme to suit your cooking needs.
Its elegant dial control knobs, 'U' form door design and revolution handle are colour coordinated with the metallic control panel and the oven has excellent visibility, thanks to its extra-wide viewing window. An excellent design feature on this oven is the stand out slide and hide oven door, which opens out fully and slides away underneath. This gives you freedom and flexibility when cooking and serving.
Inside is the Circotherm cooking system, smooth enamel floor and walls plus CeramiClean roof and back liners that provides a hassle-free solution to cleaning up after the Sunday roast. The Circotherm system uses a powerful fan to draw in air from the oven interior. This forced air system means lower temperatures can be used and little or no pre-heating is required. The method is ideal for roasting, batch baking and hot air grilling. Neff introduced Circotherm to the UK over 30 years ago and it remains one of the very best cooking systems around.
The 9 cooking functions are:
- CircoTherm 40° - 200°C
- Hot air eco
- Top/bottom heat 50° - 275°C
- Bottom heat
- Full surface grill
- Half width grill
- CircoRoasting 50° - 250°C
- Defrost setting
- Pizza setting 50° - 275°C
With 4 shelf positions and a safer touch glass door. Also includes 2x baking and roasting shelf cranked, 1x universal pan and 1x insert grid. Requires 16 amps power setting and cooker point connection.
- H59.5 x W59.5 x D55cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- 0.95 / 0.69kWh
- Energy Rating
- Stainless steel
- Internal light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive
- Oven capacity Information The interior size of the oven(s)
- Oven cavity classification Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Oven Format
- Oven Lining
- Partially catalytic
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Programmable Timer
- Top / bottom heat setting
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery within 4 working days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Have you thought about