Neff B45M52N3GB Slide and Hide Single Electric Oven, Stainless Steel
We like it because...
the Slide and Hide door fits smoothly under the oven providing easy access and saves valuable space in the smaller kitchen.
The chic design of the Neff B45M52N3GB single oven will make it a distinctive centrepiece in your kitchen.
Its elegant dial control knobs, 'U' form door design and revolution handle are colour coordinated with the metallic control panel and the oven has excellent visibility, thanks to its extra-wide viewing window. An excellent design feature on this oven is the stand out slide and hide oven door, which opens out fully and slides away underneath. This gives you freedom and flexibility when cooking and serving.
Inside is the Circotherm cooking system, smooth enamel floor and walls plus CeramiClean roof and back liners that provides a hassle-free solution to cleaning up after the Sunday roast. The Circotherm system uses a powerful fan to draw in air from the oven interior. Neff introduced Circotherm to the UK over 30 years ago and it remains one of the very best cooking systems around.
Cooking functions are:
- CircoTherm 50° - 200°C
- Top/bottom heat 50° - 275°C
- Bottom heat
- Full surface grill
- CircoRoasting 50° - 200°C
- Defrost setting
- Additional CircoTherm and multifunction cooking functions
With 4 shelf positions and triple glazed glass door. Also includes 1x full width enamel tray, 1x high/low wire shelf and 2x anti-tip flat wire shelves. Requires 16 amps power setting and cooker point connection.
- 2 day delivery available
- Express Delivery available
- Capacity- Main Oven
- H59.5 x W59.5 x D55cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating
- Stainless steel
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Top / bottom heat setting
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing electricity supply within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence