Neff G4344X7GB Integrated Freezer, A+ Energy Rating, 60cm Wide,
Product informationPlease note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing.
Please note: The door panel shown is for illustration purposes only and is not included. Your kitchen supplier will be able to supply a door panel for this appliance to match your kitchen units.
Boasting an A+ energy rating, the Neff G4344X7GB freezer is an integrated unit that can fit under your counter. A reversible door makes it adaptable to your kitchen layout, and fixed hinging aligns it precisely with furniture. And as it is integrated, this freezer will blend all the more seamlessly into your kitchen.
The G4344X7GB offers a handy SuperFreeze function: this rapidly freezes food to retain freshness and ensures food already stored is kept at a consistent temperature.
A generous 98L capacity gives you plenty of storage space. Removable magnetic door seals make the G4344X7GB easy to clean, while acoustic and optical alarms keep you informed of high temperatures or if the door has been left open.
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Antibacterial protection
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- Defrost Type Information The method used to defrost a fridge freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up
- H82 x W59.8 x D54.8cm
- Door fixing
- Right hinged, reversible.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- 3 drawers
- Freezer Type
- Gross volume
- Integrated Hinging Type
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature Information This appliance should always operate in conditions where the temperature remains below this number.
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature Information The coolest temperature in which this appliance can operate. Appliances with a minimum operating temperature of 10°C or higher are not to be used in outdoors. Some appliances can withstand cooler conditions making them ideal for use in garages and sheds.
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Online Exclusive
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves
- Star rating of freezer compartment
- 4 star
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
- Delivered directly by our approved suppliers. Product delivered by our supplier usually in 5 days, depending on postcode Choose your delivery date from the slots shown in checkout
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
We'll help you choose the right freezer for your home