Neff K4336X8GB Integrated Undercounter Fridge with Freezer Compartment, A++ Energy Rating, 60cm Wide
This built under Neff K4336X8GB fridge includes a 4-star freezer compartment, 2 shelves illuminated with DayLight enhanced interior lighting, and a large pull out drawer for maximum storage.
CircoCool shelving in the fridge is designed to circulate cold air from the back of the shelves to avoid hotspots, create better air circulation, keeping food fresher for longer wherever placed in the fridge. A lidded vegetable drawer provides optimum storage conditions for all of your fruits and vegetables keeping them fresher.
Magnetic door seals are easily removable, making then easy to clean and/or replace if necessary. Fixed hinge. Right hinged reversible door.
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- Freezer Compartment
- H82 x W59.8 x D54.8cm
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Fridge Defrost Type
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Model name / number
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Number of Salad Drawers
- Number of Shelves
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- 4 star
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
Delivery within 4 working days. Exceptions and longer lead times may apply to some postal areas.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
We'll help you make a cool-headed decision