Neff K5764X0GB Integrated Larder Fridge, A Energy Rating, 54cm Wide
Product informationPlease note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing.
The Neff K5764X0GB in-column larder fridge is an integrated unit with a reversible door and fixed hinging to align it precisely with kitchen furniture.
The K5764X0GB is perfect for large households who’ll appreciate the generous 230 litre capacity. There are 4 height adjustable glass shelves with anti-spill trims (including one which divides for extra versatility).
There’s a pull out mini hanging fridge drawer – great for those little things you normally root around for like garlic cloves, and then there’s VitaFresh: This is a 0°C compartment independent from the fridge temperature settings.
It comprises three zones: two ‘dry’ areas for dairy products or meat and fish; and a ‘wet’ zone for vegetables and fruit. Changing the temperature and humidity in these areas improves the retention of nutrients, colour and flavour as well as prolonging the life of foods and limiting bacteria growth.
Finally, the anti-bacterial interior of the K5764X0GB provides a safe and hygienic environment for your food.
- Ambient operating temperature
- 10 - 38°C
- Antibacterial protection
- Auto defrost (fridge)
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- Defrost Type Information Prevents build-up of frost, saving you a chore
- H139.8 x W53.8 x D53.3cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption
- Gross volume
- Model name / number
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Number of shelves
- Online Exclusive
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light
Delivery within 4 working days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As