Neff S41E50N0GB Semi-Integrated Dishwasher, Stainless Steel and White
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.Please note: The white door panel shown is for illustration purposes only and is not included. Your kitchen supplier will be able to supply a door panel for this appliance to match your kitchen units
The Neff S41E50N0GB is a functional and feature-packed semi-integrated dishwasher, with a choice of 5 programmes and 1 special option:
- Quick wash 45ºC;
- Intensive 70ºC;
- Auto daily 45-65 ºC;
- Eco 50ºC; and
- Half load.
With an A+ energy efficiency rating, the S41E50N0GB is an economical and environmentally friendly appliance, using only 12 litres of water per cycle. And this dishwasher is easy to use too, thanks to the colour co-ordinated controls and display!
The Neff S41E50N0GB runs at a whisper quiet 48dB, so if you decide to take advantage of the time delay function and set it to run at night, when energy costs are lower, it will not disturb your sleep. A further feature to guarantee a peaceful night is the AquaStop anti-flood device, which shuts off the water supply in case of leakage or flooding.
Finally, as this dishwasher is semi-integrated, it seamlessly blends in with your existing kitchen decor.
- Accommodates 12 place settings
- DosageAssist dispenses detergent perfectly
- A+ energy rating ensures efficient and economical performance
- Time delay (1-24 hours) so you can set it to run during less costly energy tariff times
- VarioSpeed saves time on every wash
- Top basket height-adjustable when empty, for increased capacity
- Residual heat drying system uses a very hot final rinse to ensure dishes are left perfectly dry
- Aquastop anti-flood device
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Yes - up to 24 hours
- Digital display
- H81.5-87.5 x W59.8 x D57.3cm
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Based on the drying cycle of the standard cotton programme at full load. Actual energy consumption per cycle will depend on how the appliance is used.
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption Information The amount of water used in litres per year, based on 220 standard washing cycles for cotton programs at 60°C and 40°C at full and partial load. Actual water consumption will depend on how the appliance is used.
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place Settings Information The number of items- plates, glasses and cutlery a dishwasher can hold, per table setting.
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you the progress of your washing/drying cycle
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Integrated Dishwasher Installation
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the appliance to an existing water connection point that is within 1 metre of installation location.
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3 pin 13 amp electricity point that is within 1 metre of installation location (we are unable to connect to a 'hardwired' electricity point).
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet that is within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure that the appliance fills and drains correctly
- The refitting of the décor door(s)
- The removal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old dishwasher for reuse or recycling.
Q & As
Wave farewell to the washing up with your new friend in the kitchen