Neff S51E50X2GB Integrated Dishwasher
Product informationPlease note: The white door panel shown is for illustration purposes only and is not included. Your kitchen supplier will be able to supply a door panel for this appliance to match your kitchen units.
With a remarkably quiet maximum noise level of just 52dB, the Neff S51E50X2GB is a fully integrated dishwasher with a stainless steel/polinox interior. A triple-A rating for energy, washing and drying performance makes this Neff dishwasher an even more appealing and efficient appliance for your kitchen.
With 5 handy programmes and functions, all of your dishes will come out sparkling clean.These include :
- Intensive 70°C
- Normal 65°C
- Economy 50°C
- Quick wash 45°C
- Pre rinse
The Neff S51E50X2GB is DetergentAware, meaning the washing and drying programmes automatically adjust to produce added shine, when using 3-in-1 or 4-in-1 detergents. Additionally, the inclusion of height-adjustable vario baskets increases the capacity of this dishwasher.
And the flexibility of the S51E50X2GB does not stop there! Because this dishwasher is fully integrated, you can take full control of the finish so that it matches your kitchen scheme perfectly.
- Triple-A energy, washing and drying rating
- Fully integrated
- Residual heat drying system uses a very hot final rinse to ensure dishes are left perfectly dry
- 12 place settings
- DetergentAware provides automatic adjustment of washing and drying to produce added shine
- Aquastop anti-flood device with guarantee for extra peace of mind
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Annual Energy consumption Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Delicate wash Information Gentle programme for more delicate glassware or crockery
- Digital display
- H81.5 x W59.8 x D55cm
- Dishwasher Size
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Estimated annual consumption (energy) Information How much electricity the item would use over a year
- Estimated annual energy consumption (water)
- Half Load Information Automatically adjusts water level for a half load, thus saving time and money
- Maximum noise level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place settings
- Programmes Information Used in electronic computer controlled equipment to vary the workout speed, resistance, incline, etc. to offer the user a more challenging and variable workout. Also known as courses or pre-sets
- Sequence indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Timer delay Information Delay the start of the programme; perhaps to use cheaper overnight electricity
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water consumption (standard cycle)
UK delivery within 7 working days
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old dishwasher for reuse or recycling.
Integrated Dishwasher Installation
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the appliance to an existing water connection point that is within 1 metre of installation location.
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3 pin 13 amp electricity point that is within 1 metre of installation location.
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet that is within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure that the appliance fills and drains correctly
- The refitting of the décor door(s)
- The removal of all packaging
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Wave farewell to the washing up with your new friend in the kitchen