Neff S51E50X2GB Integrated Dishwasher
Product informationPlease note: The white door panel shown is for illustration purposes only and is not included. Your kitchen supplier will be able to supply a door panel for this appliance to match your kitchen units.
With a remarkably quiet maximum noise level of just 52dB, the Neff S51E50X2GB is a fully integrated dishwasher with a stainless steel/polinox interior. A triple-A rating for energy, washing and drying performance makes this Neff dishwasher an even more appealing and efficient appliance for your kitchen.
With 5 handy programmes and functions, all of your dishes will come out sparkling clean.These include :
- Intensive 70°C
- Normal 65°C
- Economy 50°C
- Quick wash 45°C
- Pre rinse
The Neff S51E50X2GB is DetergentAware, meaning the washing and drying programmes automatically adjust to produce added shine, when using 3-in-1 or 4-in-1 detergents. Additionally, the inclusion of height-adjustable vario baskets increases the capacity of this dishwasher.
And the flexibility of the S51E50X2GB does not stop there! Because this dishwasher is fully integrated, you can take full control of the finish so that it matches your kitchen scheme perfectly.
- Triple-A energy, washing and drying rating
- Fully integrated
- Residual heat drying system uses a very hot final rinse to ensure dishes are left perfectly dry
- 12 place settings
- DetergentAware provides automatic adjustment of washing and drying to produce added shine
- Aquastop anti-flood device with guarantee for extra peace of mind
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Digital display
- H81.5 x W59.8 x D55cm
- Dishwasher Size
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place Settings Information The number of items- plates, glasses and cutlery a dishwasher can hold, per table setting.
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Free Dishwasher Disposal
We'll remove and dispose of your old dishwasher for reuse or recycling.
Integrated Dishwasher Installation
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the appliance to an existing water connection point that is within 1 metre of installation location.
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3 pin 13 amp electricity point that is within 1 metre of installation location (we are unable to connect to a 'hardwired' electricity point).
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet that is within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure that the appliance fills and drains correctly
- The refitting of the décor door(s)
- The removal of all packaging
Q & As
Wave farewell to the washing up with your new friend in the kitchen