Neff S51M53X1GB Integrated Dishwasher
Product informationPlease note: The white door panel shown is for illustration purposes only and is not included. Your kitchen supplier will be able to supply a door panel for this appliance to match your kitchen units.
The environmentally friendly Neff S51M53X1GB is a truly flexible appliance. Showcasing VarioSpeed technology, it allows you to select the program of your choice and then, by selecting the VarioSpeed option, reduce the program time by up to half. It is ideal whether you are using it for a busy morning or for a dinner party!
There are features aplenty to help you make the most of your dishwasher: AquaStop to prevent flooding; DosageAssist ensures thorough and consistent cleaning, and water softener gives a sparkling finish every time. The remarkably quiet S51M53X1GB reaches a maximum noise level of just 46dB.
- Maximum noise level of 46dB for quiet operation More cost-effective running with the 1-24 hours time delay
- AquaStop complete water protection
- RackMatic allows easy adjustment of the top basket for increased capacity
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Delicate wash Information Gentle programme for more delicate glassware or crockery
- Digital display
- H81.5 x W59.8 x D55cm
- Dishwasher Size
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Energy Rating (White Goods) Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Estimated annual consumption (energy)
- Estimated annual consumption (water)
- Cabinetry door required
- Half load Information Automatically adjusts water level for a half load, thus saving time and money
- Maximum noise level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Model name / number
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place settings
- Sequence indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Timer delay Information Delay the start of the programme; perhaps to use cheaper overnight electricity
- 1-24 hours
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water consumption (standard cycle)
UK delivery on a date of your choice within 7 days
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old dishwasher for reuse or recycling.
Integrated Dishwasher Installation
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the appliance to an existing water connection point that is within 1 metre of installation location.
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3 pin 13 amp electricity point that is within 1 metre of installation location.
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet that is within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure that the appliance fills and drains correctly
- The refitting of the décor door(s)
- The removal of all packaging
If you're not completely happy with your item, return it to us for FREE via:
Fill out your reason(s) for return on the back of the delivery note and use the pre-paid Royal Mail Returns label.
John Lewis shops
Take the product and your delivery note to the appropriate department in any of our shops.
Exceptions apply; see returns and refunds information.
Q & As
Wave farewell to the washing up with your new friend in the kitchen