Neff S51T69X3GB Integrated Dishwasher
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.Please note: The white door panel shown is for illustration purposes only and is not included. Your kitchen supplier will be able to supply a door panel for this appliance to match your kitchen units.
The Neff S51T69X3GB is a fully-integrated dishwasher, with many features that are a pleasure to use. Precision engineering has resulted in a ServoLock door on this unit, which allows the door to close virtually by itself and with minimum effort on your part. A child lock protects from scalding, and an InfoLight projects a red light onto the floor while the machine is running as an added safety feature.
Running practically silently at 41dB, the S51T69X3GB is perfect if you want to use the time delay function to set it to run at night, when energy costs are lower. A further feature to guarantee a peaceful night’s sleep is the AquaStop anti-flood device, which shuts off the water supply in case of leakage or flooding.
This Neff dishwasher has an option to suit any wash, with a choice of 6 programmes and 4 special options:
- Quick wash 45ºC
- Auto-intensive 65-75ºC
- Auto daily 45-65 ºC
- Eco 50ºC
- GlassCare 40ºC
- Intensive Wash Zone
- Hygiene option
- VarioSpeed; and
- Extra Dry.
With an A++ energy efficiency rating, the S51T69X3GB is an economical and environmentally friendly appliance. It uses an impressively resourceful 10 litres of water per cycle, while having the capacity to wash up to 14 place settings.
Finally, as this dishwasher is integrated, you get full control over the finish so that it matches your kitchen perfectly.
- Heat exchanger drying system protects delicate glassware and is more energy efficient
- Spring pressured ServoLock door gives you a securely closed door with minimum effort on your part
- The NeffSparkle automatic programme is designed especially for mixed loads, treating glassware with extra care
- InfoLight lets you know when the wash is running
- DosageAssist dispenses detergent perfectly
- Time delay (1-24 hours) so you can set it to run during less costly energy tariff times
- Aquastop anti-flood device
- Child safety lock protects from scalding
- Aquasensor III load sensor
- Whatever detergent you use, the DetergentAware system automatically adjusts the cycle for optimum results
- VarioFlexPlus baskets for flexible loading and unloading
- 3-stage Rackmatic top basket, and 12 foldable racks throughout machine
- Large item spray head for bigger objects, along with 5 spray levels; and
- Easier installation in kitchen with lower plinths, thanks to the VarioHinge.
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Yes - up to 24 hours
- Delicate Wash
- Yes, dedicated glasses cycle
- Digital display
- H81.5-87.5 x W59.8 x D55cm
- Dishwasher Size
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs
- 6 programmes and 4 special options (Intensive Wash Zone, VarioSpeed, Extra Dry, Hygiene option)
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place Settings Information The number of items- plates, glasses and cutlery a dishwasher can hold, per table setting.
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
Delivery within 4 working days. Exceptions and longer lead times may apply to some postal areas.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Wave farewell to the washing up with your new friend in the kitchen