Neff S58M40X0GB Slimline Integrated Dishwasher
Product informationPlease note: The white door panel shown is for illustration purposes only and is not included. Your kitchen supplier will be able to supply a door panel for this appliance to match your kitchen units.
The Neff S58M40X0GB is a fully integrated slimline dishwasher, so it will blend both seamlessly with your existing kitchen décor and available space.
Running super quietly at just 48dB, the S58M40X0GB is perfect if you want to use the time delay function to set it to run at night, when energy costs are lower. A further feature to guarantee a peaceful night’s sleep is the AquaStop anti-flood device, which shuts off the water supply in case of leakage or flooding.
Precision engineering has resulted in a ServoLock door on this unit, which allows the door to close virtually by itself and with minimum effort on your part. A child lock protects from scalding, and an InfoLight projects a red light onto the floor while the machine is running as an added safety feature.
This Neff dishwasher has an option to suit any wash, with a choice of 4 programmes and 4 special options, including:
- Quick wash 45ºC
- Intensive 70ºC
- Eco 50ºC
With an A+ energy efficiency rating, the S58M40X0GB is an economical and environmentally friendly appliance. It uses an impressively resourceful 9 litres of water per cycle, while having the capacity to wash up to 9 place settings.
- Heat exchanger drying system is more energy efficient
- Spring pressured ServoLock door gives you a securely closed door with minimum effort on your part
- InfoLight lets you know when the wash is running
- DosageAssist dispenses detergent perfectly
- Time delay (1-24 hours) so you can set it to run when it suits you
- Aquastop anti-flood device
- Child safety lock protects from scalding
- Aquasensor III load sensor
- Whatever detergent you use, the DetergentAware system automatically adjusts the cycle for optimum results
- VarioFlex baskets for flexible loading and unloading
- Height-adjustable top basket and 2 foldable racks in lower basket; and
- Large item spray head to make washing bigger objects effortless.
- 2 day delivery available
- Express Delivery available
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Yes - up to 24 hours
- Digital display
- H81.5-87.5 x W44.8 x D55cm
- Dishwasher Size
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs
- 4 programmes and 4 special options (Quick Wash, Eco, Intensive, VarioSpeed)
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place Settings Information The number of items- plates, glasses and cutlery a dishwasher can hold, per table setting.
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Integrated Dishwasher Installation
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the appliance to an existing water connection point that is within 1 metre of installation location.
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3 pin 13 amp electricity point that is within 1 metre of installation location (we are unable to connect to a 'hardwired' electricity point).
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet that is within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure that the appliance fills and drains correctly
- The refitting of the décor door(s)
- The removal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old dishwasher for reuse or recycling.
Q & As
Wave farewell to the washing up with your new friend in the kitchen