Neff S58M40X0GB Slimline Integrated Dishwasher
Product informationPlease note: The white door panel shown is for illustration purposes only and is not included. Your kitchen supplier will be able to supply a door panel for this appliance to match your kitchen units.
The Neff S58M40X0GB is a fully integrated slimline dishwasher, so it will blend both seamlessly with your existing kitchen décor and available space.
Running super quietly at just 48dB, the S58M40X0GB is perfect if you want to use the time delay function to set it to run at night, when energy costs are lower. A further feature to guarantee a peaceful night’s sleep is the AquaStop anti-flood device, which shuts off the water supply in case of leakage or flooding.
Precision engineering has resulted in a ServoLock door on this unit, which allows the door to close virtually by itself and with minimum effort on your part. A child lock protects from scalding, and an InfoLight projects a red light onto the floor while the machine is running as an added safety feature.
This Neff dishwasher has an option to suit any wash, with a choice of 4 programmes and 4 special options, including:
- Quick wash 45ºC
- Intensive 70ºC
- Eco 50ºC
With an A+ energy efficiency rating, the S58M40X0GB is an economical and environmentally friendly appliance. It uses an impressively resourceful 9 litres of water per cycle, while having the capacity to wash up to 9 place settings.
- Heat exchanger drying system is more energy efficient
- Spring pressured ServoLock door gives you a securely closed door with minimum effort on your part
- InfoLight lets you know when the wash is running
- DosageAssist dispenses detergent perfectly
- Time delay (1-24 hours) so you can set it to run when it suits you
- Aquastop anti-flood device
- Child safety lock protects from scalding
- Aquasensor III load sensor
- Whatever detergent you use, the DetergentAware system automatically adjusts the cycle for optimum results
- VarioFlex baskets for flexible loading and unloading
- Height-adjustable top basket and 2 foldable racks in lower basket; and
- Large item spray head to make washing bigger objects effortless.
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Delicate wash Information Gentle programme for more delicate glassware or crockery
- Digital display
- H81.5-87.5 x W44.8 x D55cm
- Dishwasher Size
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Energy Rating (White Goods) Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Estimated annual consumption (energy)
- Estimated annual consumption (water)
- Cabinetry door required
- Half load Information Automatically adjusts water level for a half load, thus saving time and money
- Maximum noise level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Model name / number
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place settings
- 4 programmes and 4 special options (Quick Wash, Eco, Intensive, VarioSpeed)
- Sequence indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Timer delay Information Delay the start of the programme; perhaps to use cheaper overnight electricity
- Yes - up to 24 hours
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water consumption (standard cycle)
UK delivery on a date of your choice within 7 days
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old dishwasher for reuse or recycling.
Integrated Dishwasher Installation
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the appliance to an existing water connection point that is within 1 metre of installation location.
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3 pin 13 amp electricity point that is within 1 metre of installation location.
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet that is within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure that the appliance fills and drains correctly
- The refitting of the décor door(s)
- The removal of all packaging
If you're not completely happy with your item, return it to us for FREE via:
Fill out your reason(s) for return on the back of the delivery note and use the pre-paid Royal Mail Returns label.
John Lewis shops
Take the product and your delivery note to the appropriate department in any of our shops.
Exceptions apply; see returns and refunds information.
Q & As
Wave farewell to the washing up with your new friend in the kitchen