Neff S58T69X0GB Slimline Integrated Dishwasher
Product informationPlease note: The white door panel shown is for illustration purposes only and is not included. Your kitchen supplier will be able to supply a door panel for this appliance to match your kitchen units. This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
The Neff S58T69X0GB is a fully integrated dishwasher, with many features that are a pleasure to use. Precision engineering has resulted in a ServoLock door on this unit, which allows the door to close virtually by itself and with minimum effort on your part. A child lock protects from scalding, and an InfoLight projects a red light onto the floor while the machine is running as an added safety feature.
Running super quietly at just 48dB, the S58T69X0GB is perfect if you want to use the time delay function to set it to run at night, when energy costs are lower. A further feature to guarantee a peaceful night’s sleep is the AquaStop anti-flood device, which shuts off the water supply in case of leakage or flooding.
This Neff dishwasher has an option to suit any wash, with a choice of 6 programmes and 2 special options:
- Quick wash 45ºC
- Auto-intensive 65-75ºC
- Auto daily 45-65 ºC
- Eco 50ºC
- Delicate 40ºC
- Intensive Wash Zone; and
With an A+ energy efficiency rating, the S58T69X0GB is an economical and environmentally friendly appliance. It uses an impressively resourceful 9 litres of water per cycle, while having the capacity to wash up to 10 place settings.
Finally, as this dishwasher is integrated, you get full control over the finish so that it matches your kitchen perfectly.
- Heat exchanger drying system protects delicate glassware and is more energy efficient
- Spring pressured ServoLock door gives you a securely closed door with minimum effort on your part
- The NeffSparkle automatic programme is designed especially for mixed loads, treating glassware with extra care
- InfoLight lets you know when the wash is running
- DosageAssist dispenses detergent perfectly
- Time delay (1-24 hours) so you can set it to run during less costly energy tariff times
- Aquastop anti-flood device
- Child safety lock protects from scalding
- Aquasensor III load sensor
- Whatever detergent you use, the DetergentAware system automatically adjusts the cycle for optimum results
- VarioFlex baskets for flexible loading and unloading
- 3-stage Rackmatic top basket, and 8 foldable racks throughout machine; and
- Large item spray head for bigger objects, along with 5 spray levels.
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Yes - up to 24 hours
- Digital display
- H81.5-87.5 x W44.8 x D55cm
- Dishwasher Size
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs
- 6 programmes and 2 special options (Intensive Wash Zone, VarioSpeed)
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place Settings
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
Delivery within 4 working days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Wave farewell to the washing up with your new friend in the kitchen