Neff S71M63X2GB Integrated Dishwasher
Product informationPlease note: The white door panel shown is for illustration purposes only and is not included. Your kitchen supplier will be able to supply a door panel for this appliance to match your kitchen units.
The environmentally friendly Neff S71M63X2GB is a truly flexible appliance. With a first class energy rating of A++ and A rated washing and drying performance, the S71M63X2GB will not let you down. With a capacity of 13 place settings, you can fit pots, pans and plates into the S71M63X2GB’s efficient body. Showcasing VarioSpeed Plus technology, it allows you to select the program of your choice and then, by selecting the VarioSpeed Plus option, reduce the program time by up to half. It is ideal whether you are using it for a busy morning or for a dinner party!
There are features aplenty to help you make the most of your dishwasher: AquaStop to prevent flooding; DosageAssist ensures thorough and consistent cleaning, and water softener gives a sparkling finish every time. The remarkably quiet S71M63X2GB reaches a maximum noise level of just 42dB. 5 cleaning temperatures ensure pristine results and 6 specialised programmes cater for a range of washing needs. The programmes include:
- Chef 70°C- for stubborn, soiled on food
- Auto 45-65°C
- Economy 50°C
- Delicate 40°C
- Quick wash 45°C
- Maximum noise level of 42dB for quiet operation More cost-effective running with only 9.5L of water per cycle
- AquaStop complete water protection
- RackMatic allows easy adjustment of the top basket for increased capacity
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Digital display
- H81-87 x W59.8 x D55cm
- Dishwasher Size
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Estimated annual consumption (water)
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Cabinetry door required
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place Settings
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
Delivery within 4 working days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Wave farewell to the washing up with your new friend in the kitchen