Neff S72T69X3GB Integrated Dishwasher
This versatile Neff S72T69X3GB 14 setting integrated dishwasher is perfect for the busy household, with functions including NeffSparkle, VarioSpeed and the VarioFlex Plus baskets and VarioDrawer for full flexibility.
With an excellent A++ energy rating this dishwasher won’t let you down and will save you time and money. A large 14 place settings allows you to fill the dishwasher full after a big meal or entertaining with friends and family.
There are 6 programmes:
- Auto 65-75 °C
- Auto 45-65 °C
- Auto 35-45 °C
- Economy 50 °C
- Quick Wash 45 °C
- Pre Rinse
The VarioSpeed® Plus function is perfect for a quick turnaround, providing a hygienically clean and dry load up to 66% faster than an average wash. Loading is a breeze too thanks to VarioDrawer Plus and VarioFlex® basket. The drawer provides an additional loading level with side sections which can be dropped down and held in the ideal position for an optimum wash result. The basket provides ample room for pans, plates, dishes and glasses as the shelves can be moved around making it more convenient for specific wash loads, such as large pans and plates.
Red LED indicators allow for easy operation and a salt refill and rinse aid indicator are on hand to provide instant feedback. A timer delay allows you to set the S72T69X3GB to come on between 1-24 hours so you can even choose to put on during the night when energy tariffs are cheaper.
Variohinges on this integrated dishwasher means that it cannot support a split decorative panel. It can only have a solid or full panel attached.
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Child lock
- System lock
- Delay Start
- Yes - up to 24 hours
- Digital display
- H86.5 x W59.8 x D55cm
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place Settings Information The number of items- plates, glasses and cutlery a dishwasher can hold, per table setting.
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
Delivery within 10 working days. Exceptions and longer lead times may apply to some postal areas.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Wave farewell to the washing up with your new friend in the kitchen