Neff T25S56N0GB Gas Hob, Stainless Steel
This Neff T25S56N0GB luxury top-of-the-range 5-burner hob features cast iron pan supports and stylish front controls. It complements all of Neff`s built-in ovens.
Central to this hob is its 4kW triple ring Wok burner, perfect for creating an authentic stir fry or paella in a wok or pan.
And if the flame should accidentally become extinguished during use, the hob automatically re-ignites the burner for you.
This hob fits into a standard size cut-out and can accommodate a drawer underneath for vital cooking utensils. With flame failure safety cut-out and automatic ignition. Adaptable for LPG (jet included).
- Aperture needed Information The size of the hole needed for the appliance to fit
- W56 x D48cm
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1x 4.0, 1x 3.0, 2x 1.7, 1x 1.0kW
- Control Position
- H4.3 x W70.2 x D52cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Stainless steel
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Online Exclusive
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Free Hob Disposal
This service includes the taking away and disposal of your old hob for reuse or recycling.
This service includes:
- Disconnection of your old hob (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of your new appliance to an existing gas supply within 1.5m of the installation location
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal of all packaging
Q & As
Find the most suitable hob for your kitchen