Neff U16E74N3GB Double Electric Oven, Stainless Steel
The Neff U16E74N3GB is a high quality double oven that offers modern styling in a stainless steel finish that will complement your kitchen beautifully.
Its elegant retractable soft eject controls, 'U' form door design and revolution handles are colour coordinated with the metallic control panel and the oven has excellent visibility, thanks to its extra-wide viewing windows.
Illuminated function and clear text display make operation a breeze and a heating up indicator and temperature proposal indicator keep you in control at all times.
Inside is the Circotherm cooking system, smooth enamel floor and walls plus CeramiClean roof and back liners that provides a hassle-free solution to cleaning up after the Sunday roast. The Circotherm system uses a powerful fan to draw in air from the oven interior. This forced air system means lower temperatures can be used and little or no pre-heating is required. The method is ideal for roasting, batch baking and hot air grilling. Neff introduced Circotherm to the UK over 30 years ago and it remains one of the very best cooking systems around.
Other cooking functions include:
- Top/bottom heat
- Bottom heat
- Full surface grill
- Defrost setting
- Low temperature
With 4 shelf positions and triple glazed glass doors. Also includes 1x telescopic rails in main oven, 1x full width enamel tray, 1x high/low wire shelf, 3x anti-tip flat wire shelves and a 'Recipes and Tips' cook book. Requires 20 amps power setting and cooker point connection.
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H88.8 x W59.4 x D55cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Stainless steel
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Medium / Large
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Top / bottom heat setting
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Free Cooker Disposal
We'll remove your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing electricity supply within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence