Neff U17M42N3GB Double Built-Under Electric Oven, Stainless Steel
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
The Neff U17M42N3GB is a high quality double oven that offers modern styling in a stainless steel finish that will complement your kitchen.
Its elegant retractable controls, 'U' form door design and bar handles are colour coordinated with the metallic control panel and the oven has excellent visibility, thanks to its extra-wide viewing windows.
Inside is the Circotherm cooking system, smooth enamel floor and walls plus CeramiClean roof and back liners that provides a hassle-free solution to cleaning up after the Sunday roast. The Circotherm system uses a powerful fan to draw in air from the oven interior. This forced air system means lower temperatures can be used and little or no pre-heating is required. The method is ideal for roasting, batch baking and hot air grilling. Neff introduced Circotherm to the UK over 30 years ago and it remains one of the very best cooking systems around.
Other cooking functions include:
- Top/bottom heat
- Bottom heat
- Large area grill
- Thermo grill
- Defrost setting
- Hot air
- Circo roasting
With 4 shelf positions and glazed glass doors. Also includes 1 x universal pan, 2 x baking and roasting shelf cranked, 1 x insert grid and a cook book. Requires 20 amps power setting and cooker point connection.
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H71.7 x W59.4 x D55cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Stainless steel
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Double Built-Under
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Medium / Large
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Top / bottom heat setting
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery within 4 working days. Exceptions and longer lead times may apply to some postal areas.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence