Nespresso Pixie Automatic Coffee Machine and Aeroccino by KRUPS
Product informationThis Krups Pixie automatic coffee maker boasts a compact and intuitive design, finished in a stylish brown colour. You’ll get your cup of coffee quicker too - in just 25 seconds - thanks to new fast-heating thermoblock technology.
The Aeroccino is also included, an amazingly simple way of creating creamy hot or cold milk froth and warm milk for lattes, enabling you to enjoy many different coffee recipes.
The Pixie uses easy-to-load Nespresso coffee capsules for great tasting, hassle-free espresso, with 2 cup sizes and the automatic flow stop function making operation a breeze.
Thanks to its power save mode, the machine turns itself off automatically 9 minutes after it was last used, reducing the Pixie’s carbon footprint by 30%.
Other product highlights:
- Interactive lights with LEDs
- Metal handle
- Aluminium side panels
- Water level detection
- 10 used capsules container
- Foldable drip tray
- Cable storage
Comes complete with 16 Nespresso capsules and instructions for joining the Nespresso Club, where you can order new capsules easily and quickly over the phone or online.
- Automatic or Manual
- Coffee Type Information Type of coffee used in this machine
- Cup Warmer
- H29.7 x W19.1 x D36.2cm; Aeroccino H17 x Dia. 9cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Filter Included
- Gifts by Interest
- Gifts for Coffee Lovers
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 3 years
- Milk Functionality Information Some coffee machines feature milk frothers. Automatic milk frothers do all the work for you when you select your drink, you just need to keep the milk supply topped up. Manual systems use heated steam and a wand to froth the milk.
- Model name / number
- 19 bar
- Removable Reservoir
- Types of coffee produced
- Espresso, Latte, Cappucino, Flat white, Americano
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Saturday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Make room for the aroma with a new coffee maker