Nespresso Pixie Automatic Coffee Machine by Magimix
This Magimix Pixie automatic coffee maker is the smallest Nespresso machine to make great espresso coffee at home. In fact it's so ultra compact, its footprint is only 11cm wide on your worktop.
The Pixie uses easy-to-load Nespresso coffee capsules for great tasting, hassle-free espresso, while the automatic and programmable settings for cup size make operation a breeze.
This little coffee-making gem has a 19 bar high pressure pump and thermoblock heating element for the optimum water temperature and pressure, for great tasting espresso.
Thanks to its power save mode, the machine turns itself off automatically 9 minutes after it was last used, and there’s an option to set this to 30 minutes if you prefer. A semi-automatic descale programme makes maintenance a breeze too. With 3 year Nespresso Home Collection and Repair guarantee.
Comes complete with 16 Nespresso capsules and instructions for joining the Nespresso Club, where you can order new capsules easily and quickly over the phone or online.
- Coffee Type Information Type of coffee used in this machine
- Cup Warmer
- H32.6 x W11.1 x D23.5cm; Aeroccino H17 x Dia. 9cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Filter Included
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 3 years
- Milk Functionality Information Some coffee machines feature milk frothers. Automatic milk frothers do all the work for you when you select your drink, you just need to keep the milk supply topped up. Manual systems use heated steam and a wand to froth the milk.
- Model name / number
- 19 bar
- Removable Reservoir
- Types of coffee produced
- Espresso, Americano
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Tuesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Make room for the aroma with a new coffee maker