Nespresso Pixie Automatic Coffee Maker and Aeroccino by Magimix, Chrome
Product informationThis little aluminium Magimix Pixie automatic coffee maker is the smallest Nespresso machine for making great espresso coffee at home. In fact it’s so ultra compact its footprint is only 11cm wide on your worktop.
The Aeroccino 3 is also included, offering an amazingly simple way of creating creamy hot or cold milk froth and warm milk for lattes - so you can enjoy many different coffee recipes.
The Pixie uses easy-to-load Nespresso coffee capsules for great tasting, hassle-free espresso, while the automatic and programmable settings for cup size make operation a breeze.
This coffee-making gem has a 19 bar high pressure pump and thermoblock heating element for the optimum water temperature and pressure, ensuring great tasting espresso every time.
And thanks to its power save mode, the machine turns itself off automatically 9 minutes after it was last used, with an option to set this to 30 minutes if you prefer. A semi-automatic descale programme makes maintenance a breeze too.
With 3 year Nespresso Home Collection and Repair guarantee.
Special buy: These offers are available for a limited time only and are exceptional value as we've been able to secure one-off discounts from our suppliers.
Comes complete with 16 Nespresso capsules and instructions for joining the Nespresso Club, where you can order new capsules easily and quickly over the phone or online.
- Automatic or Manual
- 0.7L (Aerocinno 250ml hot milk, 130ml milk froth)
- Coffee Type Information Type of coffee used in this machine
- Cup Warmer
- H32.6 x W11.1 x D23.5cm; Aeroccino H17 x Dia. 9cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Filter Included
- Milk Functionality Information Some coffee machines feature milk frothers. Automatic milk frothers do all the work for you when you select your drink, you just need to keep the milk supply topped up. Manual systems use heated steam and a wand to froth the milk.
- Model name / number
- 19 bar
- Removable Reservoir
- Types of coffee produced
- Espresso, Latte, Cappucino, Flat white, Americano
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Wednesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.