Nespresso U Coffee Machine by Magimix, Matt Grey
The Nespresso U coffee machine by Magimix offers perfect espresso at the touch of a button. Combining sophisticated technology and complete ease of use, you can bring the coffee shop experience home with this high quality machine.
This machine uses easy-to-load Nespresso coffee capsules for great tasting, hassle-free espresso. One touch provides 3 sized coffee selection, including lungo, espresso and ristretto. The automatic brewing unit with active slider, automatic brewing, automatic piercing, and automatic capsule ejection provides an easy route to your morning coffee.
This coffee-making gem has a 19 bar high-pressure pump and an automatic brewing unit with active slider, creating perfect tasting espresso from the nespresso capsules any time of the day. Thanks to its auto off mode, the machine turns itself off automatically after 9 minutes after it was last used, and there’s an option to set this to 30 minutes if you prefer. With 3 year Nespresso Home Collection and Repair guarantee.
- Coffee Type Information Type of coffee used in this machine
- Cup Warmer
- H25.1 x W11.5 x D36.9cm
- Filter Included
- Milk Functionality Information Some coffee machines feature milk frothers. Automatic milk frothers do all the work for you when you select your drink, you just need to keep the milk supply topped up. Manual systems use heated steam and a wand to froth the milk.
- Model name / number
- 19 bar
- Nespresso U
- Removable Reservoir
- Types of coffee produced
- Espresso, Americano
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Make room for the aroma with a new coffee maker