Apple TV with 1080p Full HD
The sleek new Apple TV gives you sharper entertainment than ever before with stunning 1080p Full HD. Compact and discreet, it’s ideal for sitting on your widescreen TV stand or squeezing into a crowded media cabinet.
Apple TV gives you anytime access to endless entertainment. Thousands of HD movies and TV shows from iTunes — many in stunning 1080p — play through Apple TV on your HDTV, and music and photos stream from your computer.
With AirPlay, it’s simple to play content from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch on your TV. And the intuitive interface makes it easy to find whatever you’re in the mood for.
The included Apple Remote makes it easy to get to your favourite entertainment.
Easy setup - just plug the power cord into the wall and connect Apple TV to your widescreen TV using a separate HDMI cable. Everything streams wirelessly to Apple TV using your Wi-Fi network.
Content available on Apple TV:
As well as music, movies and TV shows from iTunes, Apple TV features a range of services from the likes of Netflix, NOW TV Sky Sports Day Pass, Sky News, YouTube, VEVO and more.
Please note: Additional subscriptions may be required to use these services.
In the box:
Please note: Apple TV requires an HDMI cable (sold separately) to connect to your television. It will also need to be connected to your home network through Wi-Fi or via an Ethernet cable (sold separately).
Mac or PC
iTunes 10.6 or later; iTunes Store account for Home Sharing
iTunes Store account for renting films
AirPort Extreme, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n wireless network (wireless video streaming requires 802.11g or 802.11n) or 10/100BASE-T Ethernet network
Please note that Apple TV allows access to broadcasts via dedicated apps and is not equipped with a tuner.
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound
- HDMI, Optical audio, 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet, Built-in IR receiver, Micro-USB (for service and support)
- H2.3 x W9.8 x D9.8cm
- DLNA Information Digital Living Network Alliance compatible - lets you build a digital network around the home with other DLNA devices
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A solid state drive has fewer moving parts so allows for a quicker start up as well as providing more security if your computer is dropped.
- Model name / number
- Plays Formats Information Type of disc or file that can be played back on this machine
- H.264 video up to 1080p, MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps
- Power Supply
- Built-in 6-watt universal power supply
- Wi-Fi enabled
Click & collectFree Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection Saturday from 2pm
355 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days (after Christmas)
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (after Christmas)
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am (after Christmas)
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.