New World 550TSIDOM Gas Cooker, Silver
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.The silver New World 550TSIDOM is a 55cm wide gas cooker with 2 gas ovens and gas hob.The 4-burner hob has enamel pan supports and automatic ignition with a flame failure device for extra peace of mind. The toughened glass lid also features a safety cut out should it be lowered while one of the hob burners is still ignited.
The main cavity is a Gyroflo conventional gas oven, working on the principle that heat rises. It’s hotter at the top then a the bottom - ideal for cooking different dishes simultaneously. The inner glass is also removable for cleaning.
The top compartment is a gas oven and features an electric grill, which cooks by using heat from above the food making it ideal for a range of dishes from toast to steak. Both ovens boast enamel interiors which are easy to wipe clean, and the 550TSIDOM comes complete with a grill pan, trivet and handle.
All gas appliances must be installed by a GasSafe registered engineer. Please note that connection hoses are not supplied with gas cookers for this reason.
- New World
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1x 1.0, 2x 2.0, 1x 3.0kW
- H90-91.5 x W55 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Not applicable for gas models
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven Format Information Single, double, twin cavity, triple or quadruple oven
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Small / Main oven Medium
- Programmable Timer
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence