New World ED50W Electric Cooker, White
Smart design with intuitive and reliable functionality, the New World ED50W double electric cooker would be a welcome addition to any kitchen. At only 50cm wide, this cooker is also ideal for those whose kitchen space is at a premium.
The electric hob has four solid hotplates for quick and efficient heating and hob cooking. The ED50W boasts an excellent A energy rating, utilising less electricity which will reduce the cost of your bills. Both cavities have a combined capacity of 70 litres providing you with ample cooking space for the family.
Both ovens are conventional, ideal for cooking different dishes simultaneously, as the heat rises through the cavity. An electric grill in the top cavity allows you to grill smaller quantities economically, perfect for browning and crisping. A wipe clean enamel oven lining makes cleaning even easier.
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2 x 1.0, 2 x 1.5kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H90 x W50 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Hob Features
- Ceramic hob with 4 elements
- Hob type
- Sealed plate
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 5 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence