New World EDF50B Electric Cooker, Black
Smart design with intuitive and reliable functionality, the New World EDF50B double electric cooker would be a welcome addition to any kitchen. At only 50cm wide, this cooker is also ideal for those whose kitchen space is at a premium.
The electric hob has four solid hotplates for quick and efficient heating and hob cooking. An excellent A energy rating makes this cooker energy efficient, saving you on energy bills. The main cavity hosts a Gyrofan oven which gives excellent results for a range of cooking tasks. The heating element surrounds a fan which distributes hot air around the oven. The result is a more even temperature throughout and much faster cooking- ideal for batch baking.
The second oven cavity is a conventional oven, ideal for cooking different dishes simultaneously, as the heat rises through the cavity. An electric grill feature allows you to grill smaller quantities economically, perfect for browning and crisping.
Wipe clean enamel oven linings makes cleaning even easier.
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2 x 1.0, 2 x 1.5kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H90 x W50 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Hob Features
- Ceramic hob with 4 elements
- Hob type
- Sealed plate
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Small / Main oven Medium
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence