New World NW601FP Single Electric Oven, White
Product informationPlease note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
Smart design with intuitive and reliable functionality, the New World NW601FP single electric oven would be a welcome addition to any kitchen.
A Gyrofan oven gives excellent results for a range of cooking tasks. The heating element surrounds a fan which distributes hot air around the oven. The result is a more even temperature throughout and much faster cooking- ideal for batch baking. Other fanned options include
- Fan Grilling
- Variable Grill
- Fan Defrost
An internal light provides optimum illumination of the oven interior so you can see clearly through the viewing window without having to open the oven door. Heat reflective door glass protects fingers from unnecessary burns, for added peace of mind. The 24 hour digital clock can be programmed to come on and go off so your dinner’s ready when you come in from work.
- New World
- H58.5 x W59.5 x D55cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- - / 2.0kW
- Energy consumption second oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- - / 2.0kW
- Energy Rating
- Internal light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive
- Oven capacity Information The interior size of the oven(s)
- Oven cavity classification Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Oven Format
- Oven Lining
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Programmable Timer
- Top / bottom heat setting
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence
Have you thought about