New World NW701DO Double Built-Under Electric Oven, Black
Product informationPlease note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
Smart design with intuitive and reliable functionality, the New World NW701DO double electric oven would be a welcome addition to any kitchen.
The main cavity hosts a Gyrofan oven which gives excellent results for a range of cooking tasks. The heating element surrounds a fan which distributes hot air around the oven. The result is a more even temperature throughout and much faster cooking- ideal for batch baking.
The second oven cavity is a conventional oven, ideal for cooking different dishes simultaneously, as the heat rises through the cavity. A dual grill feature allows you to use the whole or part of the grill, for grilling smaller quantities economically. With 2 shelves and 5 shelf positions in the bottom oven and 1 shelf with 2 positions in the top oven, you can get the best possible results from cooking.
An internal light provides optimum illumination of the oven interior so you can see clearly through the viewing window, without having to open the oven door. Heat reflective door glass protects fingers from unnecessary burns, for added peace of mind.
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H70.3 x W59.5 x D55cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Double Built-Under
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Medium / Main oven Medium
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Top / bottom heat setting
- Top oven only
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 3 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence