New World NW701DO Double Built-Under Electric Oven, Black
Product informationPlease note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
Smart design with intuitive and reliable functionality, the New World NW701DO double electric oven would be a welcome addition to any kitchen.
The main cavity hosts a Gyrofan oven which gives excellent results for a range of cooking tasks. The heating element surrounds a fan which distributes hot air around the oven. The result is a more even temperature throughout and much faster cooking- ideal for batch baking.
The second oven cavity is a conventional oven, ideal for cooking different dishes simultaneously, as the heat rises through the cavity. A dual grill feature allows you to use the whole or part of the grill, for grilling smaller quantities economically. With 2 shelves and 5 shelf positions in the bottom oven and 1 shelf with 2 positions in the top oven, you can get the best possible results from cooking.
An internal light provides optimum illumination of the oven interior so you can see clearly through the viewing window, without having to open the oven door. Heat reflective door glass protects fingers from unnecessary burns, for added peace of mind.
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- Defrost Information The defrost function uses the oven fan to circulate air at room temperature around the cavity, enabling you to defrost food quickly and safely.
- H70.3 x W59.5 x D55cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Double Built-Under
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Medium / Main oven Medium
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Top / bottom heat setting
- Top oven only
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Delivered directly by our approved suppliers. Product delivered by our supplier usually in 2 days, depending on postcode Choose your delivery date from the slots shown in checkout
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence