Nikon Coolpix P330 Digital Camera, HD 1080i, 12MP, 5x Optical Zoom, 3” LCD Screen , Black
Enjoy sharper results from casual shooting. The Nikon Coolpix P330 meets the needs of the enthusiast photographer with a larger sensor and one-touch Full HD recording. Nikon’s second-generation lens-shift vibration reduction also provides clear and steady images on the large, hi-res LCD screen.
Give full expression to your creative side in manual mode and access your favorite setting instantly via the function button.
- A back-illuminated 12 megapixel CMOS sensor (1/1.7-in.) means each pixel receives more light. This large, highly sensitive image sensor works with the EXPEED C2 processor to deliver clear shots in any light.
- Bright NIKKOR 5x optical zoom lens (24–120mm): with fast f/1.8 aperture at wide angle, HRI glass and 7-blade iris diaphragm for natural background blur, plus ND filter to expand exposure control.
- Advanced lens-shift Vibration Reduction: Nikon’s second-generation vibration reduction system reduces the effect of camera shake in real time, allowing you to use shutter speeds up to three stops slower. With new Active mode for clear shots even from moving vehicles.
- Use Wi-Fi to transfer your high-quality images and movies to your smart device via an optional Wi-Fi dongle (WU-1a - not included).
- A dedicated video-record button makes it easy to begin filming in Full HD at 50, 30 or 25 fps, and you can continue to shoot photos while recording.
- This camera supports compressed RAW (NRW format) image data, enabling you to process and adjust unadulterated images in-camera.
- Whether you shoot in bright sunlight or in low light, the large 3-inch LCD screen with anti-reflective coating offers sharp contrast and clear viewing.
- Record the exact location (latitude and longitude) of images as a ‘geotag’, review point-of-interest (POI) information in playback, or use the GPS to log your route for later reviewing (via computer).
- High ISO (100-3200) light sensitivity (manually extendable up to 12800 using the Hi 2 setting) enables faster shutter speeds for finely detailed images with minimal noise when you shoot fast-moving subjects or take pictures in low light.
- Advanced movie features - including iFrame format - use the optical zoom with autofocus when recording, and film in slow or fast motion using speeds of up to 120 fps. Connect directly to an HDTV via the built-in HDMI connector.
- Easy Panorama 360°/180° allows you to pan vertically or horizontally to create dynamic panoramas.
- Create a 3D image of any still subject to be played back on 3D-capable TVs and computers. The camera combines two images taken from different positions; the second shot is taken automatically when the camera detects that you are in the correct position.
- Enhance your photos on the spot with a wide range of filter effects. Examples include Selective Colour, which converts your image to monochrome and then adds a splash of the colour of your choice, while Cross Screen adds a starry effect to bright objects.
- Audio Capability
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- 200 shots per charge
- Camera Type
- Digital Compact
- Connection Type
- Mini HDMI, USB 2.0, A/V Out
- H58 x W103 x D32mm
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Flash modes
- TTL auto flash with monitor preflashes
- HDMI Information High Definition Multimedia Interface - carries video and audio signals in digital form
- HD Video
- Image Stabilisation
- Lens Information Lens type please see Buying Digital Camera guide for more information
- 5.1-25.5 mm (angle of view equivalent to that of 24-120 mm lens in 35mm format)
- Maximum ISO Information International Standards Organisation, is used to measure a cameras sensitivity to light; higher being more sensitive.
- Megapixels Information 1 Megapixel is equal to 1 million pixels. A pixel is an individual element of a digital image. Megapixels determine the resolution of an image and the more you have the higher the quality of the image.
- Memory Card (included)
- Memory Card Slot Information A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Supply
- One Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL12 (included) AC Adapter EH-62F (available separately)
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Shooting Modes Information Special settings for particular shooting scenarios e.g Portrait, Night Portrait, Landscape etc.
- Sweep Panorama
- Touch Screen
- Video capability Information Record moving images
- 1080p HD video
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Zoom (digital) Information Enlarges video captured by the optical zoom and makes it seem even closer
John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow (Trial in selected areas)