Nikon Coolpix P520 Bridge Camera, HD 1080p, 18.1MP, 42x Optical Zoom, GPS, 3.2” Screen , Black
The Nikon CoolPix P520 is more than an all-round camera - with its optical super-zoom and advanced sensor it’s a complete bridge system in a compact package. An integrated GPS also makes geotagging your shots easy, perfect for more intrepid snappers who want to remember what happened where. Its Full HD video recording, quick autofocus and continuous shooting mode ensure you’ll always capture the moment.
- The P520 features an exceptional 42x optical-zoom and precision engineered 24-1000mm NIKKOR wide-angle lens for unrivalled clarity and detail.
- Back illuminated 18.1 megapixel CMOS image sensor increases the amount of light that each pixel receives, improving sensitivity and reducing noise for superb performance in any light.
- Auto HDR mode captures images with beautiful tones in any situation. The P520 combines shots taken at different exposures during a single shutter release to create an image rich in colour range.
- Connect the optional WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter (available separately) and wirelessly transfer photos to your smartphone, tablet or any compatible Wi-Fi enabled device. Use your smartphone to instantly upload your shots to the web or email them to a friend. Install Nikon's free Wireless Mobile Adapter Utility and remotely control the P520: see what the camera sees from your smartphone or tablet.
- A large 3.2-inch tilting LCD screen offers vivid colour reproduction, sharp contrast and clear viewing. The anti-reflective coating makes getting around menus easy - even in bright sunlight.
- Enjoy Full HD (1080p) movie recording at the touch of the dedicated movie button.
- Create a 3D image of any still subject to be played back on 3D-capable TVs and computers. The camera combines two images taken from different positions; the second shot is taken automatically when the camera detects that you are in the right position.
- Lens-shift Vibration Reduction helps keep the shot steady, even if your hands are not. Say goodbye to blurry photos, shaky videos and tripods.
- Easy Panorama 360°/180° allows you to pan vertically or horizontally to create dynamic panoramas.
- Includes: strap, battery, charger, USB cable, A/V cable and ViewNX software.
- Audio Capability
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- 200 shots per charge
- Camera Type
- Digital Bridge
- Connection Type
- Hi-Speed USB, Video output (PAL/ NTSC) (integrated with USB terminal), HDMI mini output (HDMI-CEC compatible)
- H84.1 x W125.2 x D101.6mm
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Flash modes
- HD Video
- Image Stabilisation
- Lens Information Lens type please see Buying Digital Camera guide for more information
- 4.3-180mm (angle of view equivalent to that of 24-1000 mm lens in 35mm  format)
- Maximum ISO Information International Standards Organisation, is used to measure a cameras sensitivity to light; higher being more sensitive.
- Megapixels Information 1 Megapixel is equal to 1 million pixels. A pixel is an individual element of a digital image. Megapixels determine the resolution of an image and the more you have the higher the quality of the image.
- Memory Card (included)
- Memory Card Slot Information A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Supply
- One Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL5 (supplied), AC Adapter EH-69P and plug adapter (supplied)
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Shooting Modes Information Special settings for particular shooting scenarios e.g Portrait, Night Portrait, Landscape etc.
- Sweep Panorama
- Touch Screen
- Video capability Information Record moving images
- 1080p HD video
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Saturday (Trial in selected areas)