Nikon D7000 Digital SLR Camera, HD 1080p, 16.2MP, 3" LCD Screen, Black, Body Only
Packing high-end image technologies into a surprisingly portable body, the D7000 marks a new era in creative flexibility. Sturdy enough to travel anywhere and powerful enough to handle any situation, its range of advanced features will satisfy any photographer ready to further their skills, with an impressive 16.2 megapixel image sensor ensuring exceptionally detailed results.
- If you live life in a hurry you’ll appreciate the near-instant start-up time and approx. 0.052-second shutter-release time lag, as well as the ability to capture fast-moving action at six frames per second.
- The high ISO (100-6400) light sensitivity - manually extendable up to 25600 using the Hi2 setting - enables faster shutter speeds for finely detailed images with minimal noise, when you shoot fast-moving subjects or take pictures in low light. It also features an Auto ISO setting.
- The razor-sharp 39-point Autofocus system has nine cross-type sensors in the centre, offering fast and precise autofocus coverage across the frame. Four AF-area modes, including 3D-tracking AF, deliver sharp results, whether your subject is off-centre, moving fast or completely unpredictable.
- Twin SD memory card slots allow for enhanced shooting flexibility. You can use the second card when the first is full, or record stills on one and movies on another. The D7000 is also SDXC compatible.
- A 2,016 pixel RGB metering sensor delivers highly accurate metering for exact exposures and provides precise data to the camera's Scene Recognition System, which optimizes exposure, autofocus and white balance immediately before the shutter is released for sharply defined images.
A built-in HDMI connector makes it easy to watch your photos and movie clips on an HD ready TV. Simply connect a compatible HDMI cable (sold separately) between your camera and the TV.
One of the biggest advantages of SLR digital cameras is the sheer shooting flexibility they offer. You can use various additional lenses to take wide-angle, telephoto, or close-up shots, to shoot a wide variety of subjects. The shorter the focal length (measured in mm), the wider the view will be – the longer the focal length, the more telescopic the picture. With a selection of interchangeable lenses at your disposal, the creative possibilities are endless.
Why not take a look at our range of additional SLR lenses?
Note: Please check the compatibility of the lens with your camera.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Approx 1050 shots per charge
- Camera Type
- Digital SLR
- H105 x W132 x D77mm
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Image Stabilisation
- Internal Memory
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum ISO Rating
- Megapixels Information 1 Megapixel is equal to 1 million pixels. A pixel is an individual element of a digital image. Megapixels determine the resolution of an image and the more you have the higher the quality of the image.
- Memory Card Type
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Shooting Modes
- Sweep Panorama
- Touch Screen
- Video Resolution
- 1080p HD video
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
355 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.
Free Standard delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow