Nikon D7100 Digital SLR Camera, HD 1080p, 24.1MP, 3.2" LCD Screen, Black, Body Only
Packing high-end image technologies into a surprisingly portable body, the D7100 marks a new era in creative flexibility. Sturdy enough to travel anywhere and powerful enough to handle any situation, its range of advanced features will satisfy any photographer ready to further their skills, with an impressive 24.1 megapixel image sensor ensuring exceptionally detailed results.
- The D7100 employs an image sensor unit designed without an optical low-pass filter to take full advantage of the high resolution achieved by its high pixel count. This image sensor unit maximizes the resolving power of 24.1 megapixels and NIKKOR lenses, bringing sharp, clear rendering of delicate details of your subjects.
- The high ISO (100-6400) light sensitivity - manually extendable up to 25600 using the Hi2 setting - enables faster shutter speeds for finely detailed images with minimal noise, when you shoot fast-moving subjects or take pictures in low light. It also features an Auto ISO setting.
- The D7100 comes equipped with a 51-point AF system that covers a wide area with high density. In the 1.3x crop of DX mode, the 51 focus points cover almost its entire image area, attaining extremely high subject capturing power. The center focus point is compatible with AF at f/8. By pairing this lightweight, compact body, unique to DX formats, with a teleconverter, you can pack light but still enjoy super-telephoto AF shooting.
- Twin SD memory card slots allow for enhanced shooting flexibility. You can use the second card when the first is full, or record stills on one and movies on another. The D7100 is also SDXC compatible.
- The D7100's Full HD video has two movie image areas based on DX and 1.3x crop of DX. The DX-based movie format produces high-definition movies, maximizing the advantage of the 24.1 megapixels. In movie image area based on 1.3x crop of DX, the angle of view becomes equivalent to around 2.0x lens focal length for greater detail.
- A built-in HDMI connector makes it easy to watch your photos and movie clips on an HD ready TV. Simply connect a compatible HDMI cable (sold separately) between your camera and the TV.
- Includes battery, charger, body cap, hot shoe cover, strap and NX2 software.
One of the biggest advantages of SLR digital cameras is the sheer shooting flexibility they offer. You can use various additional lenses to take wide-angle, telephoto, or close-up shots, to shoot a wide variety of subjects. The shorter the focal length (measured in mm), the wider the view will be – the longer the focal length, the more telescopic the picture. With a selection of interchangeable lenses at your disposal, the creative possibilities are endless.
Why not take a look at our range of additional SLR lenses?
Note: Please check the compatibility of the lens with your camera.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Approx 950 shots per charge
- Camera Type
- Digital SLR
- H106.5 x W135.5 x D76mm
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Image Stabilisation
- Internal Memory
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum ISO Rating
- Megapixels Information 1 Megapixel is equal to 1 million pixels. A pixel is an individual element of a digital image. Megapixels determine the resolution of an image and the more you have the higher the quality of the image.
- Memory Card Type
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Shooting Modes
- Sweep Panorama
- Touch Screen
- Video Resolution
- 1080p HD video
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
261 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Wednesday (Trial in selected areas)