Nikon D800E Digital SLR Camera, HD 1080p, 36.3MP, 3.2” LCD Screen, Black, Body Only
Product informationThis camera does not come with a memory card. View all SD memory cards (opens in a new window)
Nikon’s compact D800E DSLR camera offers even more exceptional image capturing power than the D800. Free of the D800’s anti-aliasing filter, the D800E is able to shoot at the maximum possible resolution for purer colour and less moiré (fine pattern effect) on the highest resolutions. It also features ergonomic design and rugged construction. Whether in the studio or out and about, the D800E delivers a new photographic experience for amateurs, enthusiasts and pros alike.
Please note: Lens not included.
- The D800E features Nikon's original FX-format CMOS image sensor offering 36.3 megapixels for detailed shots that look terrific, even when enlarged. It also incorporates EXPEED 3 image processing for subtler tones.
- The D800E incorporates a special optical filter with all the anti-aliasing properties removed in order to facilitate the sharpest images possible. This is an ideal tool for photographers who can control light, distance and their subjects to the degree where they can control the occurrence of moiré.
- It offers superior picture quality and enhanced low-light performance through a wide ISO sensitivity range ofISO 100 to 6400. ISO-equivalents 25,600 and 50 are also available.
- Never miss a moment again. The D800E has a continuous shooting speed of up to 4 frames per second in FX/5 mode.
- Stills are great, but sometime you need to tell the whole story. 1080p Full HD video capture gives you broadcast quality footage and the uncompressed HDMI output means everything looks exactly the way it should on the big screen.
- 3D Colour Matrix Metering III gets the right exposures in just about any lighting situation, while full-time face recognition gets your subject just right every time.
- A Multi-CAM 3500FX autofocus sensor features 51 AF points giving you fast, efficient and precise autofocus.
- A built-in pop-up flash with Nikon's dependable i-TTL flash control ensures that you’re photos will always be caught in their finest light.
- The D800E comes complete with the included Nikon ViewNX 2 software which makes browsing, retouching and organising your images easy.
- Complete with wireless photo and movie transfer through the separate WT-4 wireless transmitter.
To find out more about moiré and false colouring, please visit nikon.com (new window)
One of the biggest advantages of this camera is the sheer shooting flexibility on offer. You can use additional lenses to take wide-angle, telephoto, or close-up shots to suit just about any situation. The shorter the focal length (measured in mm), the wider the view will be – the longer the focal length, the more telescopic the picture. With a selection of interchangeable lenses at your disposal, the creative possibilities are endless.
Why not take a look at our range of additional lenses?
Note: Please check the compatibility of the lens with your camera.
- Audio Capability
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Approx 900 shots per charge
- Camera Type
- Digital SLR
- Connection Type
- USB 3.0 Micro-B connector, Type C mini-pin HDMI
- H123 x W146 x D81.5mm
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Flash modes
- HD Video
- Image Stabilisation
- Maximum ISO Information International Standards Organisation, is used to measure a cameras sensitivity to light; higher being more sensitive.
- Megapixels Information 1 Megapixel is equal to 1 million pixels. A pixel is an individual element of a digital image. Megapixels determine the resolution of an image and the more you have the higher the quality of the image.
- Memory Card (included)
- Memory Card Slot Information A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- Compact Flash/SD/SDHC/SDXC
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Supply
- Lithium-ion battery
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Shooting Modes Information Special settings for particular shooting scenarios e.g Portrait, Night Portrait, Landscape etc.
- Sweep Panorama
- Touch Screen
- Video capability Information Record moving images
- 1080p HD video
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.