Nikon D90 Digital SLR Camera with 18-105mm Lens, HD 720p, 12.3 MP, 3" LCD Screen, Black
Product informationPlease note: to activate your FREE 2 year guarantee register at the Nikon website or by telephoning 0800 408 5060 within 30 days of purchase. This camera does not come with a memory card. View all SD memory cards (opens in a new window)
The Nikon D90 is the world’s first digital SLR camera to feature a movie function. You’ll be able to shoot in high definition and playback on the camera screen with sound, thanks to its uniquely powerful speaker and microphone system.
You’ll also be able to take your photography to the next level with the Nikon D90. Its combination of superior image performance, speed, accuracy, flexibility, reliability, responsiveness and great handling opens up a whole host of creative opportunities.
Its amazing 12.3 megapixel image sensor ensures superb image quality, allowing you to make extreme crops, enlarge sections of the picture and print right up to A3. The handy Live View mode delivers bright, crisp images to the 3 inch LCD display, allowing you the flexibility to shoot without having to look through the view finder.
The D90 inherits a Scene Recognition System from its flagship models for the very best results. Its state of the art sensor analyses colour and brightness information in the scene you want to capture, and then optimizes focus, exposure and white balance as you release the shutter. Combined with new Face Detection technology, it ensures great accuracy in all your people pictures.
You’ll always be able to keep your focus under pressure with the Auto-area AF, which will automatically determine which group of the 11 focus areas on the viewfinder is your main subject. Blurry, out-of-focus images will be a thing of the past.
You can take even further control of your pictures thanks to the in-camera enhancement functions. Use a wide range of colour effects, filters and editing techniques.
One of the biggest advantages of this camera is the sheer shooting flexibility on offer. You can use additional lenses to take wide-angle, telephoto, or close-up shots to suit just about any situation. The shorter the focal length (measured in mm), the wider the view will be – the longer the focal length, the more telescopic the picture. With a selection of interchangeable lenses at your disposal, the creative possibilities are endless.
Why not take a look at our range of additional lenses?
Note: Please check the compatibility of the lens with your camera.
- Audio Capability
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Approx 850 shots per charge
- Camera Type
- Digital SLR
- Connection Type
- H103 x W132 x D77mm
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Flash modes
- HD Video
- Image Stabilisation
- Lens Information Lens type please see Buying Digital Camera guide for more information
- 18-105mm Lens
- Maximum ISO Information International Standards Organisation, is used to measure a cameras sensitivity to light; higher being more sensitive.
- Megapixels Information 1 Megapixel is equal to 1 million pixels. A pixel is an individual element of a digital image. Megapixels determine the resolution of an image and the more you have the higher the quality of the image.
- Memory Card (included)
- Memory Card Slot Information A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Supply
- Lithium-ion battery EN-EL3e
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Shooting Modes Information Special settings for particular shooting scenarios e.g Portrait, Night Portrait, Landscape etc.
- Sweep Panorama
- Touch Screen
- Video capability Information Record moving images
- 720p HD video
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Friday233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery in time for Christmas
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.
Free Standard UK delivery in time for Christmas
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm Friday
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Friday (Trial in selected areas)
Have you thought about