Nikon DX 55-200mm f/4.-5.6 VR AF-S Telephoto Lens
Nikon’s JAA798DA 55-200mm high-quality compact 3.6x DX zoom features a cutting edge Vibration Reduction stabilisation system and an exclusive Silent Wave Motor for fast, quiet and precise auto focusing.
- A compact telephoto zoom lens featuring VR and SWM at an affordable price
- Vibration Reduction (VR) offers the equivalent of shutter speeds 3 stops faster for more flexible hand-held shooting
- A wide 55-200mm (picture angle equivalent to 82.5-300mm lens in the 35mm format) 3.6x zoom range offers high quality images
- An ED glass element helps minimize chromatic aberration, providing superior contrast and higher resolution
- Compact Silent Wave Motor for quiet autofocusing
Please note: Nikon DX lenses are primarily designed for use on cameras with an APS-C size sensor. When used on full-frame cameras, vignetting may occur.
- Dia. 73.6 x L99.5mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Lens Mount
- Nikon F
- Model name / number
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collect. from John Lewis or Waitrose shops. FREE on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Collect tomorrow from 2pm
369 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow - postcode exclusions apply for Collect+ deliveries5000+ participating Collect+ shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.