Nikon DX 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR AF-S Telephoto Lens
The Nikon AF-S DX 55-300mm telephoto lens combines affordability and performance for exceptional results time after time. Ideal for beginners wanting to bring their photography up a notch, or more experienced photographers looking for extra versatility. It also features vibration reduction for sharper images.
- The high-powered 5.5x DX zoom and super-telephoto reach gets you closer to the action than ever before for stunningly detailed shots.
- A flexible 55-300mm focal length (35 mm equivalent 82.5-450mm) gives you the versatility to take the shots you want, when you want.
- Vibration Reduction II (VR II) image stabilisation lets you use shutter speeds that are up to 4 stops slower. Perfect for low light photography or catching fast moving subjects in razor-sharp detail.
- Two ED (extra low dispersion) glass elements and an HRI (high refractive index) element ensure outstanding optical performance with minimal lens flare and colour distortion.
- The SWM (silent wave motor) gives you fast, smooth and quiet autofocus so you can get on with capturing stunning images.
- A weather-sealed mount protects the lens from dust and water.
- For use with DX format SLR cameras
Please note: Nikon DX lenses are primarily designed for use on cameras with an APS-C size sensor. When used on full-frame cameras, vignetting may occur.
- L123 x Dia.76.5mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Lens Mount
- Nikon F
- Model name / number
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
259 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow (Trial in selected areas)
Have you thought about