Nikon FX 200mm f/2G IF ED VR II AF-S Telephoto Lens
Don’t miss a thing with this professional telephoto lens with a fast f/2 aperture designed for use with Nikon’s FX-format SLRs.
It incorporates Nikon's second-generation vibration reduction system for an exceptionally steady image, even in low-light. A nano crystal coating greatly reduces ghosting and flare and the 9-blade rounded diaphragm enables super-smooth bokeh. Boasts quiet, accurate autofocus and a weather-sealed magnesium body for exceptional results in all conditions.
- 200mm focal length (DX equivalent 300mm) with fast f/2 aperture.
- Vibration Reduction II (VR II) stabilisation system with Normal and Active modes. Lets you use shutter speeds that are up to 4 stops slower.
- Nano crystal coat reduces ghost and flare.
- Three focus modes: instant manual focus override (M/A), manual (M) and instant auto focus override (A/M) that prioritises autofocus even when the focus ring is in use.
- Three ED (extra low dispersion) and one super-ED glass elements ensure high resolution and superior contrast.
- Closest focusing distance: 1.9 m.
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor) for quiet, accurate autofocus.
- Durable weather-sealed magnesium body with meniscus glass to protect the front element.
- L203.5 x Dia.124mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Lens Mount
- Nikon F
- Model name / number
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.