Nikon FX 50mm f/1.8D AF Standard Lens
A great all-rounder that has enough flexibility for anything from casual snaps to portraits. If you own just one lens, it has to be the Nikon FX 50mm. Extremely portable: it’s a natural choice for travelling.
- Compact and lightweight D-type normal lens.
- Nikon’s Super Integrated Coating provides high-contrast images even with maximum aperture.
- Two aspherical elements virtually eliminate coma and other types of lens aberration, even at the widest aperture.
- Great depth-of-field control with down to f/22 of f/stops.
- Compatible with Nikon FX and DX formats.
- L39 x Dia.63.5mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Lens Mount
- Nikon F
- Model name / number
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collect. from John Lewis or Waitrose shops. FREE on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Collect tomorrow from 2pm
369 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow - postcode exclusions apply for Collect+ deliveries5000+ participating Collect+ shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.
. Standard delivery in 5 working days
. Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops. FREE on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Collect tomorrow from 2pm
£3.50 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow