Nikon FX 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II AF-S Telephoto Lens
Product informationWhether you’re shooting sports and wildlife or just looking to frame that perfect moment without disturbing your subject, the Nikon FX 70-200mm has you covered. Take control with multiple focus modes and enjoy less tremor blur at extreme range thanks to advanced vibration reduction.
- Vibration reduction (VR II) is equivalent to a four step increase in shutter speed for incredibly sharp results.
- A new optical design utilises seven ED glass elements for purer colours and more natural contrast.
- Nano Crystal Coat suppresses ghosting and flares in all your photographs.
- A Silent Wave Motor (SWM) delivers superior autofocus that’s smoother and quieter than ever before.
- Three focus modes (manual, manual/auto and auto/manual) give you complete control over your photography.
- The aperture diaphragm utilises an odd number of rounded blades (nine) for natural blur characteristics.
- Shoot as close as 1.4m throughout the entire zoom range.
- Comes with: 77mm Snap-on front lens cap LC-77, rear lens cap LF-1, bayonet hood HB-48 and semi-soft case CL-M2.
Compatible with Nikon FX and DX formats.
- L133 x Dia.83mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Lens Mount
- Nikon F
- Model name / number
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.