Nikon FX 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II AF-S Telephoto Lens
Product informationWhether you’re shooting sports and wildlife or just looking to frame that perfect moment without disturbing your subject, the Nikon FX 70-200mm has you covered. Take control with multiple focus modes and enjoy less tremor blur at extreme range thanks to advanced vibration reduction.
- Vibration reduction (VR II) is equivalent to a four step increase in shutter speed for incredibly sharp results.
- A new optical design utilises seven ED glass elements for purer colours and more natural contrast.
- Nano Crystal Coat suppresses ghosting and flares in all your photographs.
- A Silent Wave Motor (SWM) delivers superior autofocus that’s smoother and quieter than ever before.
- Three focus modes (manual, manual/auto and auto/manual) give you complete control over your photography.
- The aperture diaphragm utilises an odd number of rounded blades (nine) for natural blur characteristics.
- Shoot as close as 1.4m throughout the entire zoom range.
- Comes with: 77mm Snap-on front lens cap LC-77, rear lens cap LF-1, bayonet hood HB-48 and semi-soft case CL-M2.
Compatible with Nikon FX and DX formats.
- L133 x Dia.83mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Lens Mount
- Nikon F
- Model name / number
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.