Nikon FX 70-200mm f/4G ED VR AF-S Telephoto Lens
Product informationWhether you’re shooting sports and wildlife or just looking to frame that perfect moment without disturbing your subject, the Nikon FX 70-200mm f/4G is ready. Take control with manual or automatic focusing and enjoy less tremor blur at extreme range with vibration reduction.
- Vibration reduction is equivalent to a five stop increase in shutter speed for incredibly sharp results.
- The optical design utilises three ED glass elements for purer colours and more natural contrast.
- Nano Crystal Coat suppresses ghosting and flares in all your photographs.
- A Silent Wave Motor (SWM) delivers superior autofocus that’s smoother and quieter than ever before.
- Two focus modes (manual and auto) give you complete control over your photography. AF is possible even with a 2x teleconverter when attached to a an f/8 compatible body.
- The aperture diaphragm utilises an odd number of rounded blades (nine) for natural blur characteristics.
- Shoot as close as 1m throughout the entire zoom range.
- Comes with: 67 mm snap-on front lens cap LC-67, rear lens cap LF-4, bayonet hood HB-60 and flexible lens pouch CL-1225.
Compatible with Nikon FX and DX formats.
- L178.5 x Dia.78mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Lens Mount Information Type of camera fitting
- Nikon F
- Model name / number
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Saturday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Saturday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.