Nikon FX 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR AF-S Telephoto Lens
With a broad 80-400mm focal range and superior optical design, this lens is suited to a variety of subjects including wildlife, landscapes and sports. Nikon’s Vibration Reduction system lets you shoot at shutter speeds up to four stops slower for steady images at any focal length when shooting handheld. Four ED (Extra-low Dispersion) and one Super ED glass elements correct chromatic aberration and the kind of optical colour defects that can occur at longer focal lengths.
- FX-format telephoto zoom lens with 80-400mm focal range (120-600mm when used with a Nikon DX-format SLR).
- Superb optical performance: four ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements and one Super ED glass element help correct chromatic aberration and optical color defects, which can occur at longer focal lengths.
- Nano Crystal Coat greatly reduces ghosting and flare even in backlit situations.
- Vibration Reduction (VR) system with Normal, Active and Tripod modes. Minimizes camera shake and lets you shoot at shutter speeds up to four stops slower.
- Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables fast, quiet and accurate autofocus.
- Three focus modes: A/M (autofocus with manual override, AF priority), M/A (autofocus with manual override, manual priority) and M (manual focus).
- Lens barrel lock (when the barrel is collapsed at 80mm position) prevents the barrel extending under its weight when the lens is not in use.
- L203 x Dia.95.5mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Lens Mount
- Nikon F
- Model name / number
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Tuesday from 2pm
259 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Tuesday from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Tuesday (Trial in selected areas)