Nikon HG L High Grade Waterproof Binoculars, 10 x 25
Nikon High Grade binoculars are essential for those times when you want to save on space without compromising on power. Lightweight magnesium construction resists corrosion while unique roof prism elements deliver higher resolution at longer range.
These binoculars also resist water and fogging for unobscured viewing in more challenging conditions. When you’re done viewing, the folding design means that they can be slipped in a pocket or bag in moments.
- Sturdy, lightweight die-cast magnesium alloy body.
- Environmentally friendly. Non-vinyl chloride materials used for body, eyepiece caps, case and strap. Eco-glass optics are free of lead and arsenic.
- 4.4-degree field of view (94 at 1000m).
- Prisms feature a high-reflection silver coating to provide brighter images.
- Phase-correction-coated roof prisms deliver high resolution.
- Nikon’s original multilayer coating attains a high light transmission rate across a wide range of wavelengths and reduces flare and ghosts for excellent colour reproduction.
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups with multi-click adjustment for easier positioning of eyepieces.
- Every model is waterproof and fog-free, and has O-ring seals and nitrogen gas.
- Close focusing distance of 3.2m.
- Foldable design is convenient for carrying.
- W109 x D112mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Field of view (at 1000m)
- 10 years
- Model name / number
- Objective Lens Diameter
- Water Resistant
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
369 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow - postcode exclusions apply for Collect+ deliveries5000+ participating Collect+ shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Free Standard delivery in 5 working days
Free Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow