Nikon Monarch 5 Waterproof Binoculars, 10 x 42
Made for intense use even under difficult light conditions, Monarch 5 10 x 42 binoculars deliver what serious hunters and nature watchers look for: sharp bright images, a rugged design and high-comfort handling.
Nikon’s ED glass and multilayer-coated lenses make sure what you see is true to nature. Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups and a generous eye relief ensure easy positioning and quick finding of your object.
These binoculars are also waterproof, fog-proof, and the rubber armour provides a secure, comfortable grip.
- ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass corrects chromatic aberrations.
- Fully multilayer-coated lenses for brighter images.
- Dielectric high-reflective mirror coating and phase correction coating.
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups.
- Rubber armoured grip.
- Waterproof / fog-proof.
- Minimum focusing distance of 2.5 m.
- Long eye relief.
- 96-degree field of view at 1000m
- Wide neoprene strap.
- H145 x W129 x D54mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Field of view
- 10 years
- Model name / number
- Objective Lens Diameter
- Water Resistant
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Tuesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.